- Call your moving professional at 24-7 Van Lines and request an in-home estimate. Moving estimates can vary depending on square footage and the size of the items you wish to move.
- Schedule a time that is right for you and a moving professional will come out to meet and discuss with you the details of the estimate process. Be sure to prepare a list of questions to ask as to help streamline the estimate process.
- Step 3: Allow at least 25-35 minutes for your moving professional to adequately assess the cost of services.
- Step 4: Determine special requests you may have concerning the handling of specific items – such as: glassware, electronics, music collections, or artwork.
- Step 5: Revisit your budgetary goals to determine if the in-home estimate meets your financial goals. Doing so will save you piece of mind and give you the proper information you can use to make a good decision.
Moving across country is something most Americans will experience at least once in their lifetime. Moving doesn’t have to be a burden though, so try looking at it as a life adventure. There are many ways to determine the true cost of moving across country. Below are a few examples: Cost of Moving Across Country – In home Estimates In-home estimates are a good place to start – especially if you are moving a large household. Smaller household estimates may not be necessary but just in case follow these steps: